- WorkshopMyDriving4Life is a leading edge life skills program like you’ve never experienced before. We empower young adults to create fulfilling and productive lives for themselves while learning skills that will help them make better choices, manage their emotions, and take positive actions that move them toward their life goals. Students are more clear on what they want from life and have the awareness, skills and motivation to pursue their dreams while better managing their emotions and choices Students will understand their mood changes and learn coping skills, problem-solving techniques and have a more realistic and adaptive way of thinking Interaction skills that lead to mutual respect, trust and healthy communication OVERALL – more well-grounded students who know what they want and know how to get there; they have better relationships and a more positive outlook on life. Many of the underlying issues that lead teens to drop out, underperform, or get into trouble no longer have the same impact on them
- Why It Works
- About Us
- CollaborationMyDriving4Life – what is it? MyDriving4Life is a cutting edge learning program for living your life to the fullest and getting the results you want with ease. The ‘driving a car’ analogy is used in teaching and learning life skills by drawing a parallel between driving and how you operate your life: You choose a destination when you get in the car – where are you going with your life? You agree to drive on the right side of the road – are you making and keeping agreements with others? What happens when you don’t? You put the proper fuel in your car – do you fuel your mind and body with the right mixture of ingredients? You read and follow road signs – are you following the signs that show up in your life? Are you even aware of them? Are you looking for improvement somewhere in your life? At work? At school? At home? What if… you could make your work life better? This life skills program will help you get the organizational results you are looking for: Improve results for individuals and teams Accomplish more while doing less – and enjoy yourself and your teammates more Be…
- Contact Us
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Catalytic Conversation
- Transforming Conflict
- The Ability to Transform Conflict
- What is Conscious Choosing for Flow?
- Looking For The Common Thread ~ Webinar Replay
- What makes a great leader?
- Conscious Choosing for Flow
- Needs-based Manager
- The Power of Curiosity – “Mmmmm, I wonder…”
- Looking for the Common Thread